Key insiders including the CEO, CFO, and SVP of Sales, bought shares of Varonis Systems (VRNS).
All three are key decision-makers. the purchases are also large enough that they warrant scrutiny.
The Company is expected to be profitable over the next couple of years, as is made clear below:
Meanwhile, the 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Varonis Systems have a median target of 25.00, with a high estimate of 63.00 and a low estimate of 20.00. The median estimate represents a +50.69% increase from the last price of 16.59.
After their recent collapse (see stock chart below), the shares seem rather cheap.
Varonis Systems, Inc. (Varonis) is a provider of data security and analytics. The Company’s software products and services allow enterprises to manage, analyze, alert and secure enterprise data. It is focused on protecting enterprise data, including sensitive files and emails; confidential customer, patient and employee data; financial records; strategic and product plans; and other intellectual property. The Varonis data security platform helps enterprises protect data against cyberattacks from both internal and external threats.
A quick look at the financials available here and other detail shows:
1. The firm is growing its top line rather fast.
2. It is still not profitable on a GAAP basis, although it does record positive operating cash flow.
3. The debt to equity ratio seems to indicate that VRNS has been as aggressive with using debt to finance growth as its peers in the Software industry.
4. The short interest as a percentage of Float is rather low, at 3.58%. There is no major expectation or speculation that the stock may go down.
5. Institutional ownership is very high, as follows:
Food for thought and a good starting point.
Further research and due diligence are highly recommended.
Subscribe to our newsletter
New ideas, promotions, products, and sales. Directly to your inbox.
FUNanc!al distills the fun in finance and the finance in fun, makes news personal, and helps all reach happiness.