Funanc!al welcomes new candidates anytime. Please, feel free to send your resume or contact us via e-mail (at firstname.lastname@example.org) at your convenience. Any of our principals will be happy to discuss new opportunities with you. We are looking forward to hearing from you in the foreseeable future.
All FUNANC!AL principals have unique credentials that make them absolutely qualified to crack jokes on everything financial. We don’t really know what this means but you do.
Most of us are investors, have a good base understanding of economics, politics, space travel. Love stocks, great enterprises and leadership, innovation. Original thinkers, versatile, able and willing to talk expertly and passionately about a technology, biotechnology, psychotechnology, tetradermatotechnology, or other subject-matter (singing, dancing, finance, etc.).
Great sense of humor is a prerequisite for any position.
Working part-time, flexible-time, or full-time are all possible configurations.
Some positions offered are contract positions.
Work at home offices (anywhere in the US, the world) is possible, actually encouraged.
Typical requirements may include:
Entertain the world over.
Can you make us laugh?
– College education required; master’s degree preferred; PhD suggested; Nobel Prize tolerated.
– Solid presentation, writing skills are a must. See general credentials section above for detail.
– Understanding of relevant business disciplines (i.e., if you apply to a position in human resources, know marketing and vice versa), finance and foundational investment principles constitutes a plus. Specific industry knowledge (technology, consumer discretionary, materials, adult content, etc.) a treasured asset.
– Experience in financial investments, comedy, the Internet, and/or other areas nice/must haves.
– Did we say anybody can apply?
FUNANC!AL does not discriminate based on gender, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, or age in any of its policies, procedures, or practices in compliance with the law. Please, see Inclusion / Diversity section (Welcome tab, Rationale, main menu) of this Website for further detail.
Employment Development Training:
FUNANC!AL’s employee development training program recognizes that one of FUNANC!AL’s key responsibilities is to develop our staff. We encourage growth and career development of employees by coaching, and by helping our principals achieve their personal and professional goals at FUNANC!AL and beyond. Most FUNANC!AL employee development and training programs fall under various categories: Management Development; Career Development; Professional Skills; Basic Skills; Technical Training; Shopping; Scuba Diving. FUNANC!AL creates programs and activities to encourage skill development, such as job rotation, cross-training, mentoring, internships, coaching, and career strategy groups, plus long walks on the beach.
Funanc!al retains its top performer by offering a number of benefits including, but not limited to:
– Competitive remuneration (contact us for detail).
– A unique lifestyle or quality of life. FUNANC!AL principals can work from home offices. There is no commute, no micro-management by their superior after the period of training required at the beginning of a career with FUNANC!AL (assuming, of course, results and quality meet or exceed expectations).
– Imbuing all principals with the sense that they work with an organization that is unique in the marketplace.
We hope to hire soon; contact us to find out about new opportunties…